About Lenoma Legal
Lenoma Legal (Pty) Ltd is an online legal ecommerce platform which allows for clients to access legal services and legal documents at an affordable price, it provides start-ups and small to medium-sized businesses with legal solutions that every business deserves even without the budget for fees of a law firm.
Living up to its slogan, “Innovators @ Law”, Lenoma provides unique and innovation-driven solutions for small business. We believe in making legal assistance and solutions affordable and accessible.
When small businesses thrive, the economy thrives, in ensuring that that they receive the best, fast and economical legal solutions for the businesses, we believe in driving the economy.
We are heavily invested in our clients; their success is our success. Living up to our Vision: Legal assistance at SMMes fingertips. We offer quick, easy, accessible services for SMMes.
Lenoma Legal (Pty) Ltd was founded by Leah Molatseli; a legal practitioner passionate about entrepreneurship.
She describes herself as an attorney turned Founder of Lenoma Legal.
- She has authored many labour related articles, some of which have been published on SA Labour Guide.
- She is currently a contributing writer of News24 Voices.
- She is also a contributory writer for She.Leads.Africa the largest online platform created by African women, for African business women and professionals.
- She has previously sat as the Free State and Northern Cape President of SASLAW (South African Society of Labour Law)
- She is currently on the board of ENSA (Entrepreneurs Networking South Africa), an organization geared towards providing the platform and the necessary skills for Entrepreneurs in South Africa.
- She also sits on the board of Phenomenal Woman, a non-profit Organization mainly based in the Free State geared towards empowering business women and female professionals alike by offering training, networking opportunities and Workshops.
Leah’s latest achievement is being listed in the TOP 5 of the 2016 QuickBooks & Saturday Sun Mompreneur Competition, prizes for Lenoma Legal include membership to NATIONAL SMALL BUSINESS CHAMBER https://www.nsbc.org.za/ , Complimentary Copies of the Entrepreneur Magazine and a Feature on their November 2016 Issue .
Lenoma Legal came third in the Bloemfontein leg of Pitch and Polish .
OUR STRATEGIC PARTNERS
ExpansionIs a Financial Advisory Practice.
Contact info: 072 245 5159